Thanks to the generosity of our volunteers, member organizations and caring compassionate supporters, Interfaith Action of Evanston is able to:
- Host a HOSPITALITY CENTER FOR THE HOMELESS providing temporary shelter, food and job counseling to about 400 guests through the year.
- Support a network of SOUP KITCHENS that provides meals seven days a week, year-round, serving a daily average of 120 people.
- Open and staff WARMING CENTERS throughout the city and an EMERGENCY OVERNIGHT SHELTER that offers a safe place to sleep
- Partner with the Greater Chicago Food Depository’s PRODUCEMOBILE to distribute over 10,000 pounds of food each month to more than 3,000 households.
- Co-sponsor an annual INTERFAITH THANKSGIVING SERVICE and promote interfaith dialogue and understanding on issues related to hunger, homelessness and service to humanity.
As the 2015 tax year comes to a close, we hope you’ll consider giving a financial gift to further IAE’s work to bring people together to serve hungry and homeless people, pursue interfaith dialogue, and engage in advocacy that promotes social justice.